MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit
The MI:pro Protector Case not only keeps a BBC micro:bit in perfect condition but also offers a number of other benefits. Keep your BBC micro:bit safe and secure with this compact, portable protective case where the 2xAAA battery pack can be bolted to the back, making a compact and portable unit.
It also can be stood neatly on a desk and provide large easy to read labels for the A and B buttons. This case provides full access to the bottom pins on the BBC micro:bit so the Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit can be used.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit.
- 2xAAA Battery Cage screws onto back of case for portability.
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector.
- Clear case shows on-board LEDs for added functionality.
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw.
- 1 x Counter Sunk M3 8mm Screw.
- 5 x M3 Nylon Full Nut.
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate.
- 1 x Mid-layer Screw Hole Plate.
- 1 x Front Plate.
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate.
- Length: 65mm.
- Width: 50mm.
- Height: 17mm.