30cm 2x Male to Female Servo Splitter Cable
Control 2 servos from the same source with this 30cm 2x Male to Female servo splitter cable, ideal for use with the mini 180 & 360 degree servos.
This 30cm, flat Y-cable is typically used to connect two servos to a single servo port . It has 22-AWG wires terminated on one end by a JR-style female connector and on the other by two Futaba J male connectors, allowing it to work in either system or as an adapter between systems. The split occurs close to the cables JR input, so the two male ends can be separated by up to approximately 18" (450 mm). The cables conductors each consist of 60 strands, making it more flexible than standard servo cables.
The split occurs close to the single (input) end of the cable, allowing the two male output ends to achieve a maximum separation of approximately 45cm.
- Control 2 servos from the same source.
- Compatible with all standard servo types including a Mini 180 degree servo.
- Also compatible with a Mini 360 degree continous rotation servo.
- 1 x 30cm 2x Male to Female Servo Splitter Cable.
- Length: 30cm.
Servo cable color convention:
- Brown or black = ground (GND, battery negative terminal).
- Red = servo power (Vservo, battery positive terminal).
- Orange, yellow, white, or blue = servo control signal line.